Saturday, May 07, 2011

Pop That Corn!

I'm sure all of you have been wondering: "When the hell is he going to get to the science? I came here to learn damn it!". Well, hold on to your hats folks because this post is sure to be a doozie.

Today marks a monumental day for the blog. This is going to be the first post in which I actually throw down some Arduino code. And where better to start my adventure than with the Arduino's own version of "Hello World!", making an LED blink? Every great adventure starts with a single step, but thanks to technology we don't have to leave the comfort of our air conditioning to do it.

Edit:
After typing all of this up, I've decided it may be best to split up tonight's work into three different posts so that it is easier to read. This will also make transporting the information into some type of tutorial later a whole lot easier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment